If you have reached this page...
chances are, you are a business owner or representative who needs a quality video produced for you or your company, and you don’t know where to start. You’re in the right place!
We treat every project uniquely and individually. Maybe you have video that you just need edited, or you just need a graphics based video put together for your social media, we can do that too, and you should contact us immediately and we will put together an affordable package for you!
And if you are here to find out more about our full service video production, our process with coming up for a cost for that production is listed below.
How Much Does a Video Cost?
Here are some typical questions we will ask that will determine a budget for your full service video production:
• Who is your target audience?
• Where will the video be airing? (TV, Website, Social Media, etc.)
• Is this a commercial production, narrative story or music video?
• How long do you want the final video to be?
• Will it be fast paced with multiple edits, or will it have longer extended
• How many locations will there be for the video shoot?
• Are you needing live action B Roll shots for the video as well?
• Are you wanting it shot in HD 1080p or 4K?
• Will there be a need for paid actors?
• Will the finished video require any animated graphics or text?
• Do you want a professional wardrobe/makeup person on set?
• How many shoot days are required?
• What kind of music will be used on the video, licensed or royaltyfree?
• How soon do you need the video shot?
• How quickly do you need the final cut of the video completed?
As a practice, Bonus Creative provides video production estimates as a “price per finished minute”. This is used to give you a “ballpark” cost before getting started. We have three categories of production, Commercial Productions, Narrative Stories, Music Videos.
Note: Each project is unique and could cost more or less than this estimate. For example, a 5 minute interview with just a few edits may cost less than a 1 minute commercial or music video that requires lots of edits and moving graphics. For a more accurate estimate, give us a call or fill out the form on the contact page and we will get back to you immediately.
This is the most common video need for businesses. Business owners often use commercial videos to promote a product or service that they
provide. This could be done as a simple spot to promote your business, product or service, or it could be a longer video including interviews
describing your services or testimonials from your satisfied customers.
This is a video style that tells a story in more of a documentary style. For businesses, this could be done with interviews from multiple people and even dramatic re-creations of an event.
Are you wanting to tell a story completely through visuals set to music? Or are you a musician looking to put together a music video for your single. We have tons of experience doing both. Bonus Creative Commercial and Narrative Productions
Bonus Creative Commercial and Narrative Productions Basic Package:
- Award Winning Director on set with extensive experience in interview, music video and narrative settings.
- Interviews of leadership, marketing people or subject matter experts
- Lower third graphics show the name and title of interviewee
- Opening and closing graphics of the company name and contact info
- 3-point lighting setup
- Lapel and/or Boom Microphone setup
- Clean, balanced sound design
- Subtle, instrumental background music
- Straightforward, seamless editing
- Professional Color Correction
- Delivery of final edits in 10 business days
- One 1080p HD camera and operator
Bonus features that are available upon request
- Additional Locations needed to shoot B Roll
- 4K Camera
- Additional Camera and operator
- Drone Footage
- Paid Cast and Crew for larger projects
- Animated Text and Graphics
- Additional Shoot days
- Music Licensing
- Stock Footage Licensing